Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Eastern Collective’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Eastern Collective’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Eastern Collective whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Eastern Collective’s site are given “as is”. Eastern Collective makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Eastern Collective does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Eastern Collective or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Eastern Collective’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Eastern Collective or a Eastern Collective approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Eastern Collective’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Eastern Collective does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Eastern Collective may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Eastern Collective does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Eastern Collective has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Eastern Collective of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Eastern Collective may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Eastern Collective’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Eastern Collective State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
10. Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
11. Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Applicable Laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Maryland courts located in Carroll county, Maryland, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
14. Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
16. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Returns and Exchanges
Sondre Travel will accept, for return or exchange, items that are in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. For a full refund or exchange, mail out your item within 21 days from the receipt of original order. Please note, refunds are exclusive of shipping cost. Items returned or exchanged after 21 days from the receipt of original order will be charged for the cost of return shipping. Items must be returned with all Sondre Travel tags still attached and must be in their original packaging.
How to Return or Exchange Your Order:
We offer FREE ground shipping for all returns and exchanges (with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska) as long as you use the pre-paid return label we provide after you contact our customer service team. If you wish to exchange your item for a different product, you must return the original item and purchase the new item separately.
Request a return on sondretravel.com, and print the provided return label. Affix the label to the outside of the shipping box. Drop off the package at the any Carrier Store, Drop Box, Customer Center, or with any Carrier driver. If a carrier is not available in your area or you prefer not to use it to return or exchange your items, you can use any other trackable method, at your expense. Please insure the package for the full retail value of the shipped products, as we will not be liable for any damage incurred in transit.
Once we receive your package, we will process your return within 7 business days.
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment where the same credit card used for purchase will be credited with a refund. While we process returns within 3 business days from the day we received the items, card refunds may take up to ten business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.